August 14, 2019 | Ukraine
According to a new law, foreign nationals present in Ukraine in visa-free status will soon be able to apply for a long-term visa (type D) from within Ukraine.
August 14, 2019 | United States of America
State Dept. Establishes, Retrogresses August Employment-Based Final Action Dates The Department of State’s Visa Bulletin for August 2019 notes a steadily increasing level of employment-based
July 31, 2019 | Nigeria
Foreign nationals coming to Nigeria for work or residence must now obtain an electronic Yellow Fever Card or “e-Yellow Card” on entry.
July 31, 2019 | United States of America
USCIS Amends EB-5 Regulations, Raising Minimum Investment Amounts and Modifying TEA Designations U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has published a final rule, effective November 21,
July 31, 2019 | Malaysia
Effective immediately, the iKad ID card will no longer be issued to Employment Pass (EP) holders. This change will not affect the processing of EP applications.
Need to raise the level of your corporate immigration program? We’d love to help! Click here to select from a range of free tools that can help.
- Sample U.S. Corporate Immigration Policy
- Immigration 101: Training Slides for HR and Managers
- Effects of M&A on Immigration
- Effects of Termination on Visa Status & Immigration Petitions
- Sample I-9 and E-verify policy
- H-1B to Green Card Process Flow Diagram
- General Requirements for Global Business Visitors
- Tips for International Travel
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Passport Information
- Immigration Audit Checklist for Employers